Yopi, Apridah Cameliawati Djohan, Nanik Rahmani, Alifah Mafatikhul Jannah (2017).
Biofarmasi (Rumphius J NatProd Biochem), 15 (1): 15-20
Isolation, identification, and characterization of mannanase, xylanase and cellulase producing indigenous marine bacteria have been conducted from total 20 isolates. Based on 16S rDNA sequence analysis, three potential isolates are obtained and identified as Bacillus subtilis (M8), Bacillus tequilensis (X4) and Bacillus cereus (C9). The potential strains M8, X4 and C9 can produce mannanase, xylanase and cellulase activities such as 9.5 U/mL; 0.36U/mL;0.56U/mL with optimum pH and temperature 6.0;50°C, 5.5;70°C and 8;50°C, respectively. Based on the TLC analysis, mannanase from M8 and xylanase from X4 has potential to hydrolyzed mannan and xylan for producing oligosaccharides with size around tri-hexasaccharides as a main product.
Kata kunci: Bacillus sp.,cellulase, hemicellulase, marine bacteria, oligosaccharide
Disusun oleh: Ludya AB/Pustakawan
Popi Hadi Wisnuwardhani, Endah Puji Septi Setyani
Annales Bogorienses, Vol.21 , No.1 (2017) : 15-20
The production of recombinant proteins for clinical applications using mammalian cell technology has become a prevalent system because of its capacity in assembling functional proteins. One of the main problems with CHO-K1 cells is that this cell has to grow in the presence of serum. However, the presence of serum will complicate the downstream step for protein production. Thus, protein produced in media without serum, theoretically, would be easier to purify. Technically, this type of cell can be produced by growing the CHO-K1 cells in serum-free media by using adaptation method in suspension condition. This research showed that through sequential adaptation using conditioned media, the CHO-K1 cell line that produces the human erythropoietin gene (hEPO) was able to grow in suspension culture using serum-free media. Based on Western blot analysis, it showed that the protein (hEPO) was able to be expressed in suspension culture with molecular mass of about 47 kDa.
- Microbial endophite from plant sugar-apple (Annona squamosa l.) as a producer of antimicrobial Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans
- Pemanfaatan Tandan Kosong Kelapa Sawit untuk Produksi Jamur Tiram (Pleurotus sp.) dan Enzim Ligninase
- Curcumin Analog Pentagamavunon-1 (PGV-1) Sensitizes Widr Cells to 5-Fluorouracil through Inhibition of NF-κB Activation
- Alk Positif Sebagai Penunjuk Pengobatan Terapi Target Pada Pasien Kanker Paru
- Upaya Penyembuhan Penyakit Degeneratif Dengan Kultur Mesenchymal Stem Cell
- Harapan Baru Kemajuan Terapi Klinis Menggunakan Sel Epitel Pigmen Retina Di Masa Depan
- Peningkatan Performa Pertumbuhan Kultur Sel Fibroblas Dan Aplikasinya Untuk Perbaikan Jaringan Yang Rusak
- Sel Punca: Harapan Baru Bagi Pasien Gagal Jantung
- Mengenal Aptamer Si Oligonukleotida Pintar Dalam Diagnostik Molekuler
- Metagenomik: Penelusuran Makhluk Tak Kasat Mata Dalam Tanah